Sunday, October 12, 2014

A few of the peope who loved Dad....

NOTE: I pulled most of these off facebook pages.  Let me know if you would like to remove or add to any of these...

Marcia:  
"I think of dad every day of my life. I long for the time I get to see and talk to him again. I have never met a greater man. Love and miss you dad."

Lora:
"Thanks for that reminder I add my thanks for the blessings I have because if my dad's faithfulness"

Joi:
"Well, it's been 10 years since my father died. Some days it seems like it was just yesterday. The hurt and pain never really quite leave, but every year I think I learn just a bit more to appreciate the wonderful man that he was and the incredible influence he continues to be in my life. I love you dad!!!"
" I can be thankful for the wonderful influence he was in my life. He taught me so much and helped make me the woman I am today. Even though he is gone he still teaches me lessons every day. I love you dad!"

Sharon:
"He was the greatest man I've known. Not a day goes by that I also reach out to him. He gave me so much"
"Only a great man can love all children the same. He always talked and loved the 5 who came first but gave his all to us who came second. I was so blessed to be given such a wonderful man who loved so deeply. He was the love of my life" 

Tiffany Walker:  
"He was a huge example to me throughout my life. I loved going to see my Uncle Bill!! I love him, think about him and miss him everyday also!! I think about my own life and the things that I do and ask myself a lot... would uncle bill be OK with that? I have a lot of work to do!!!! But thru his example, he guides me to where I need to be in my life and I thank him for that!!!

Wilford Biggs: 
" Bill, your daddy was always a very special person in my life. Just sitting and listening to him talk and tell stories. It was amazing. He could make the most ordinary event seem like a world shatteringly important happening. When he talked to you he always make your conversation seem to be the most important discussion. He could make such ordinary things seem so exciting. THANK YOU UNCLE BILL."

Dennis Miller: 
"I was really lucky he was one of my best friends and the long talks we had and the smiles. He is deeply missed"

Rhonda Miller:
" How wonderful bill he is such a wonderful man and changed my life forever!!!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment